A few months ago I wrote up a review of the Momentus Power Hitter. I really enjoy working with that club. I remember when I first picked it up and took some swings, I was sore for the next three days. Now, I really feel as if I have picked up some flexibility and perhaps a little swing speed as well. Granted, I wish I had more time to take it to the range and work with it with actual balls, but some swings every now and then in the back yard is about all I’ve got at the moment.
I am sure everyone has seen the Medicus Driver, the Dual Hinge deal, infomercials on The Golf Channel. I have never seen or hit one of the Medicus Drivers, but have used the 5 iron in the past, unfortunately I never really felt comfortable with it.
- Medicus has sold over 1 million units
- For Amateurs and Professionals alike use Medicus 2000 to improve their scores
- Voted the number one swing trainer 7 years in a row
- The New and Improved Medicus Dual 2000 is better than ever
- Used and endorsed by Jack Lumpkin, One of golf’s top 100 instructors
- Patented Dual Hinge Lets you know when you swing incorrectly
- Teaches you to swing in tempo & on plane
- Instantly identifies the flaw in your swing
- Helps Eliminate Slices and Hooks
- Let’s you groove the perfect golf swing
- Hit longer, more accurate shots time after time
- Can be used indoors or out – at home, on the range, or on the course
- Improves all aspects of your swing – from the takeaway to the downswing to the follow through
- Develops muscle memory so that you develop a perfect and repeating swing
- Improves consistency and control
- 60 day money back guarantee
Do any of you have experience with the Medicus Driver? I noticed they were on sale on their website for $159.80 at the moment and includes one of those hands on either side of the putter training devices. Is it worth it? I know the Maximus is more like the Power Hitter. I am just interested in people’s experiences with the Dual Hinge driver.