The people over at GolfWRX have posted a ton of pictures of the new Titleist 907D1 and Titleist 907D2 Driver.

Here are a few samples, be sure to check the link above to see a ton more!

In case you had not seen the earlier pictures, be sure to check out this thread as well: Pictures of the new Titleist 907D1 and 907D2

Also of note, Ernie Els (Swing Video) won the South African Airways Open this past weekend, apparently using the 907D2. I’m sure Titleist will make this widely known soon, if they haven’t already.

Comments
Harvey Specter
Posted at 12:47 pm January 4, 2007
maddie
Author

it is but ugly. sorry but it is

Posted at 12:49 pm January 4, 2007
sean
Author

when is this driver out and can i have a free one of them. i must have this driver!!!!! :}

Posted at 12:58 pm January 11, 2007
rex moncrief
Author

i would give you 1000 dollars right now if you promised me one!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 1:00 pm January 11, 2007
rex moncrief

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 1:01 pm January 11, 2007
BEN

I HATE THIS DRIVER!!!!

I AM NEVER HITTING TITLEIST DRIVERS AGAIN!!!!!

Posted at 10:47 pm January 18, 2007
rob
Author

this is the worst driver that titleist has ever made

Posted at 10:33 am January 19, 2007
Jaydvgz
Author

the 905R looks alot better than this one.. not a good looking club at all!!!!

Posted at 4:05 am January 20, 2007
rob
Author

Actually i think the d1 model is better than the d2 but i have a 905 and i think it is a lot better

Posted at 8:15 pm January 27, 2007
Ryan
Author

I had the opportunity to hit this driver last week. The ball is very hot off the face. The shape is hard to look at because its not your traditional “pear shape” head but it performs very well. Good Job Titleist. You had to keep up with the compitition and you did!

Posted at 10:04 pm January 29, 2007
Brian
Author

The 907 D1 is ugly but the ball flies very well off the face. And for those who aren’t willing to hit the untraditional looking club, Titleist is releasing a 907 D2 driver that has the traditional “pear shape” so give Titleist a break

Posted at 10:19 pm February 3, 2007
Chris
Author

I just got one a week ago and i have 10yards more carry, and 5 yards more roll an added 15 yards. i hit both the d1 and d2, and i am playing the d2 with a fujikura Speeder 757 tour spec X. 81 grams

Posted at 2:35 am February 6, 2007
Tim Belvin
Author

I got the new driver titleist 907 d1 and d2 in my hands… I will sell them maybe… who want one?

Posted at 8:58 am February 8, 2007
Curtis
Author

Unfortunately, I do. Mine will have to be special order as I have customer specs like Chris. I like the D2 8.5 in the specs Chris wrote above. I have played Fuji shafts now for 5 years and won’t play anything else. I like the X spinned and tipped to be 8.5 frequency.

I can’t get away from the look of the Titleist. I just hit them a long, long way. And, they set up great. I have to admit though the D1 sure is ugly.

Posted at 8:31 pm February 8, 2007
Eric
Author

Both Drivers look great. The D1 is a bit ugly, but from what I hear, it’s a hot club. Who cares what It looks like, if it can perform, I’ll take it. Good job Titleist!!!!!

Posted at 1:45 pm February 10, 2007
Chris
Author

I was able to hit both clubs at a golf show. The D1 is very different looking but felt very solid at impact and the ball exploded off the face. Great feel, I could tell where the ball was on the face of the club. Of course have no idea how far the ball was going though.

The D2 is for the purist and also has that solid feel about it. Unfortunately Titleist did not have any of the clubs with the Speeder shaft. Per the Rep. should have them by roll out end of March, beginning of April.

Posted at 11:35 am February 12, 2007
Tom Heggars

Hi
Tim Belvin can i buy 1 off you if so for how much
Cheers
Tom

Posted at 11:35 am February 12, 2007
Tom Heggars
Author

Does anyone know when they are released in the UK

Posted at 7:31 pm February 12, 2007
Tim Belvin
Author

ill sell the d1 or the d2 for $750, I got them in hand right now, I also got several unreleased new cobra driver 5000 inertia and woods for cheaper

Posted at 10:50 pm February 12, 2007
Bombsquad golfer
Author

whoever says it sucks then you suck cuz the 907 D2 is the pureist driver ever it gives you 20 yards more than a 905 R

Posted at 3:24 am February 13, 2007
Christian
Author

I can’t understand why a lot of you are giving so much importance to the shape and to the look of this driver and not to the fantastic performance.

Posted at 6:14 pm February 16, 2007
bob
Author

the driver is way to big but it is very hot i injoyed hiting it it is one of the best feeling driver’s i have ever hit

Posted at 11:25 pm June 5, 2007
Josh
Author

The D1 is not the best looking driver but it more than makes u for it with the great feel and performance, i found i can work the ball (despite what people say about its workability) and i get a great trajectory with it. LOVE IT!

Comments are closed.